About The Story Store
Awards and partners
We create good product stories. With heart and mind. Fair trade and eco-friendly produced!
We do it differently!
The Story Store is a social enterprise. Inspired by Nobel Peace Prize winner Mohammad Yunus and the people with whom and for whom we work, we follow these principles:
- Profits of the online shop are reinvested in the company.
- At least 5% of the sale revenues of all products are donated to intercultural projects of MasterPeace Rhein Main.
- We support people who are unable to make a living due to social, cultural or financial barriers.
- Here at The Story Store, refugees and local people work together.
We strive for the highest possible environmental sustainability by:
- making the administration largely digital,
- Print only on recycled paper (Blue Angel) or other eco-friendly materials,
- we choose environmentally friendly packaging material and/or do not produce new packaging waste at all, but upcycle old packaging.
This is how you reach the founders:
Kristine, Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Phone: 0178 457 93 36
Bledion, Fridays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: 0157 532 137 05